Powering best practice at payment market leader
Following a major restructuring, and the CEO of a global leader* in payment and credit management solutions appointed Momentum to help establish the program office a formal key account management (KAM) program.
At a glance
New program office developed and launched
Eight tools created to support key account teams
200 accounts segmented and mapped
- Needed to align multiple sales teams into a strategic key account approach
- Centralized resources required to enable and guide account managers
- Drive to change culture and behavior in account teams
- Aligned stakeholders around enhanced sales practices and created a vision for the KAM program office
- KAM strategy and implementation roadmap created
- KAM toolkit for teams to implement within most valuable accounts and drive cross-functional team collaboration
- New program office developed and launched
- Eight tools created to support key account teams
- 200 accounts segmented and mapped
*We take our clients' confidentiality seriously. While we've changed their names, the results are real.
" Now we’re doubling down on account planning, what our key accounts look like and what their challenges are – building a better view of our Diamond accounts.
Payments market leader
Talk to us
To talk about how we could help your businessContact us