Finalists Announced for the 2022 Marketing Excellence Awards
B2B marketing leaders will be recognized on October 25 for standout performance across marketing programs at this year's Marketing Vision conference on October 24-26.
by Momentum ITSMA Staff
August 24, 2022
Momentum ITSMA announces the finalists for the 25th Annual Marketing Excellence Awards (MEA) Program.
The MEA Program focuses exclusively on marketing for B2B services and solutions, and highlights the most important dimensions of a strategic, collaborative approach to driving business growth. The awards honor the marketing initiatives that have delivered superior performance in the four most critical aspects of marketing success: customer-focus, innovation, execution, and business impact.
Past winners include Cisco, Dell, Deloitte, HP, KPMG, PwC, and SAP.
Dave Munn, Chief Community Officer, Momentum ITSMA
In the rapidly changing, ever evolving world of B2B marketing, it's humbling to realize we are celebrating 25 years of marketing excellence.
“In the rapidly changing, ever evolving world of B2B marketing, it’s humbling to realize we are celebrating 25 years of marketing excellence,” said Dave Munn, Chief Community Officer, Momentum ITSMA. “This year, our submissions epitomize how far marketing has come in the last quarter century. We have an evolution from the role of marketing becoming a strategic growth driver for the business. It’s an exciting time to be a B2B marketer.”
Finalists for the 2022 Marketing Excellence Awards are:
- Advancing Marketing’s Digital Transformation:Persistent Systems, Ricoh North America, Salesforce, Tata Communications
- Collaborating with Sales: Salesforce, Tata Communications, Tata Consultancy Services, Verizon, VMware
- Deepening Engagement Through Thought Leadership: Broadridge Financial Solutions, NTT DATA, ServiceNow, Tata Communications, Tech Mahindra
- Embedding ABM Programs: Hexaware Technologies, IBM, Microsoft, Persistent Systems, ServiceNow
- Optimizing ABM Campaigns: Ericsson, Google Cloud, NetApp, O2 Business, Salesforce
- Strengthening and Differentiating the Brand: Accenture, Avanade, Infosys, Infosys, Kyndryl, Red Hat
Read the full press release here.
For more information and interview requests, contact email@example.com.
Marketing Vision 2023
Marketing Vision 2023 is back this November to give marketers the tools and skills needed to achieve market-beating growth.