- This event has passed.
March ’23 Fundamentals of ABM: A Virtual Training Course (NA/EU)
March 6 @ 11:00 am - March 15 @ 1:00 pm
You already know that Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is delivering results. But are you and your team expanding your capabilities fast enough to take full advantage of the different approaches to ABM? Succeeding with ABM requires a complex blend of leadership, business acumen, and a range of specific marketing skills.
Momentum ITSMA pioneered ABM in the early 2000s, and has worked since then with leading B2B technology, telecom, and services firms to design and execute ABM strategies and programs. Our approach, methodology, and practical experience are the best in the business, and we’ve trained hundreds of marketers from award-winning ABM programs for more than a decade.
Who should participate?
This eight-hour, online course is designed for B2B marketers pivoting to an ABM strategy.
It is specifically designed for anyone who is just getting started in ABM or works alongside marketing and wants to have a better understanding of ABM and how it can help increase revenues, create new and stronger relationships, and build a better reputation.
What will I learn?
The Fundamentals of ABM course helps B2B marketers understand when and how to use ABM, select the right accounts, and practice the seven steps involved in building an ABM plan. You’ll learn from top ABM experts, explore real-world case studies, participate in group discussions, and network with peers facing similar ABM challenges.
By the end of this session, you will:
- Understand the difference between ABM and traditional demand generation campaigns
- Be able to select the right accounts for your program
- Know how to identify what is driving accounts
- Understand how to identify and prioritize “plays” for your target accounts
- Know how to profile stakeholders and create buyer personas
- Be able to create customized value propositions
- Know how to design and execute integrated sales and marketing campaigns
- Be able to measure and communicate the impact made on reputation, relationships, and revenue growth
Those completing the course will receive accreditation from Momentum ITSMA for being Trained in the Fundamentals of ABM, including a printed certificate and digital mark.
This virtual classroom session covers the following topics during four, two-hour virtual sessions:
1. Getting the foundations in place to move from traditional demand generation to an ABM approach
2. Selecting the right accounts
3. Understanding what is driving the accounts
4. Identifying plays
5. Profiling stakeholders and creating buyer personas
6. Creating customized value propositions
7. Designing integrated campaigns
8. Executing campaigns with sales and account teams
9. Measuring and communicating impact
March 6 & 8, 2023
|11:00 am – 1:00 pm EST / 4:00 – 6:00 pm GMT||Kickoff Week (Sessions 1 & 2)|
March 13 & 15, 2023
|11:00 am – 1:00 pm EST / 4:00 – 6:00 pm GMT||Week 2 (Sessions 3 & 4)|
Pricing and General Information
|Program Fee:||$2,000 for members of Momentum ITSMA’s Growth Hub
$2,500 for non-membersIf you are a member of the Growth Hub, please use the discount code member20 upon checkout. *Please note: if you are not a member, you will be required to pay the full non-member fee.
|Program fee includes four, two-hour online training sessions, plus program materials.|
March 6 & 8, 2023 (11:00 am – 1:00 pm EST / 4:00 – 6:00 pm GMT)
March 13 & 15, 2023 (11:00 am – 1:00 pm EST / 4:00 – 6:00 pm GMT)
|Special Requests:||If there is anything we can do to make your participation in this program easier, please contact us.|
Get this event for a reduced cost
Growth Hub is a center of excellence with unlimited access to a wealth of knowledge, respected experts, and peer-to-peer learning to develop your skills, relationships, and success.
Requests for cancellations and substitutions must be in writing and forwarded to ITSMA via email and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Full refund or future program credit given 30+ days prior to the program
- 85% refund or 100% future credit provided when notifying ITSMA 15–29 days prior to the event, but a substitution may be acceptable
- Substitutions for this program must be approved by ITSMA prior to the start of the program
- For full details, please reference our cancellation and refund policy.