As B2B Marketers expand their influence on the business, Momentum ITSMA’s State of the Profession provides insight into marketing trends and priorities we can expect to see in 2022 and beyond. The briefing is based on Momentum ITSMA research and looks at how marketers are delivering business results and driving innovation following two years of changes in buyer behavior, workplace transformation, and continuous disruption. Sharing results from the 2022 B2B Marketing Trends Survey, Momentum ITSMA’s Dave Munn and Julie Schwartz take a closer look at:
- The continued impact of the pandemic
- Top business objectives and marketing priorities
- Key changes in the marketing budget
- The status of purpose-driven brand building
- Developments in event marketing
- Trends in martech and data-driven marketing
Along with the 2022 B2B Marketing Trends survey research, the briefing provides marketing leadership examples from Momentum ITSMA member companies and Marketing Excellence Award winners. Did you miss this event? Find the slides here!
Momentum ITSMA’s 2018 State of the Marketing Profession: the year of relationships. Marketing that is more targeted, tailored, and personal.