Policy for Momentum ITSMA’s Corporate Events
*Please note that this particular policy only applies to our annual Marketing Leadership Forum, ABM Forum, and Marketing Vision Conference events.
- Full refund or future credit provided when notifying Momentum ITSMA 30+ days prior to the event
- 85% refund or 100% future credit provided when notifying Momentum ITSMA 15–29 days prior to the event, but a substitution may be acceptable
- 65% refund or 100% future credit provided when notifying Momentum ITSMA 3-14 days prior to the event, but a substitution may be acceptable
- Cancellation requests made within 72 hours of the event may not receive a refund or credit but a substitution may be acceptable
- No shows will incur the full event fee
- Substitutions must be approved by Momentum ITSMA prior to the start of the event
- Credits must be used within one year
- When you register for a Momentum ITSMA event, you agree to these terms.
Policy for Momentum ITSMA Learning & Development Courses
*Please note that this particular policy only applies to our Learning & Development courses, which currently include Momentum ITSMA’s ABM Certification & Mentoring Program and Fundamentals of ABM: A Virtual Training Course.
In consideration of your payment, we hereby grant you a license to use the purchased eLearning courses (“the Products”). This license is limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable, and is subject to the rights and obligations granted under these Terms.
This license is personal to you and cannot be shared or exchanged with others.
Requests for cancellations and substitutions must be submitted in writing and forwarded to Momentum ITSMA via email. They will be assessed on a case-by-case basis:
Full refund or future program credit may be granted within fourteen (14) days of purchase, so long as materials have not been provided to you, downloaded, streamed or otherwise accessed on Growth Academy.