Helping to transform IT services provider, a $19 billion-start-up
Following an announcement to spin off as a new public company the Managed Infrastructure Services unit of a large Global Technology Services division*, a new company was formed. Within months, we had helped certify over 100 marketers to establish a fully formed account-based marketing powerhouse. This team now partners with a complex and large business, acting as a catalyst for growth.
At a glance
Accelerated an account-based growth strategy
Designed and delivered learning & development program in under four months
Certified over 100 marketeers
- The company’s Global Technology Services (GTS) is focused on providing technology for mission-critical systems – a $500bn market opportunity.
- The division was transformed into a new entity, a separate publicly traded company.
- As a $19bn, 110-year-old start-up, the new company needed to move fast and fully orientate their teams and processes around their customers
- Designed a learning and development program for the company, applying our IP to the company’s unique business and market strategies
- Rapid certification program over two quarters, taking four cohorts through certification and setting them up for success
- We continue to provide top-up skills and knowledge sharing, with the company also having access to Growth Hub
- Accelerated an account-based growth approach across the business, where all marketing is account-based
- Designed and delivered learning & development program in under four months
- Certified over 100 marketeers
*We take our clients' confidentiality seriously. While we've changed their names, the results are real.
" Those priority areas were paramount as we designed the company’s structure, with three guiding principles – speed through simplification, effectiveness through integration, and innovation through agility.
IT services provider
Talk to us
To talk about how we could help your businessContact us