Samsung Enterprise Mobility provides smartphones, tablets, wearables and business apps to the SMB and enterprise market. By combining hardware, software and partner applications, Samsung increasingly offers end-to-end solutions that underpin business-critical operations – from drug trials to public safety.
Samsung wanted to work with channel partners to target key verticals with campaigns that focused on business needs rather than product features, with the aim to grow market share and build stronger channel engagement. OneGTM (now part of Momentum ITSMA) created flexible, vertical-specific campaign toolkits that enabled partners to easily build their own campaigns to drive pipeline within priority sectors.
At a glance
19.6% increase in segment revenue
ROI 32.5 to 1
15,684 .com visits from one campaign
With go-to-market activity directed 100% through channel partners (wireless service providers and carriers), Samsung is committed to delivering the support that helps partners succeed and motivates them to prioritise Samsung solutions. Samsung wanted to increase channel engagement and encourage them to adopt a more solution-oriented approach by equipping them with the insights, the guidance and the assets they need to generate demand and close sales within target vertical sectors. It needed to be a scalable and flexible approach that could work across multiple partners.
We initially worked with Samsung to understand the profile and the requirements of the priority channel partners, and then build a framework for successful through-channel marketing, setting out what types of tools and what level of support would be required to help partners succeed. A key requirement was to ensure that the campaigns could be easily adapted by partners to incorporate their own brands, value propositions and capabilities.
Based on this framework we then developed a series of industry-specific campaign toolkits, leveraging existing Samsung content where appropriate and complementing it with additional guidance, assets and enablement tools. For each industry we identified the key use cases that the Samsung + partner solutions could address and made these a key focus of the campaign messaging.
- Increased reach to end-user business customers by leveraging the joint offering with wireless service provider and wireless carrier partners.
- Achieved budget stretch by deploying existing insight collateral through multiple service provider partners.
- Created more and stronger relationships by opening up new markets for service provider partners and enabling them to capitalise without any heavy lifting.
- Gained simultaneous sector reach and increased campaign frequency with roll-out through partners.
- Increased internal marketing efficiency by establishing a systematic approach to activating partners.
- Won multiple industry awards, including the B2B Marketing Award for 'Best Channel Marketing Initiative' and the Killer Content Award for 'Best Channel Partner Marketing'
" With no established or scalable way of driving interest through the channel or educating their sales teams, working with OneGTM enabled us to package all our knowledge and marketing expertise into campaigns & useful tools.
Director Enterprise Demand Generation