Helping Samsung to change the channel mindset
Samsung Electronics America – Enterprise Mobility provides smartphones, tablets, wearables and business apps to the SMB and enterprise market. By combining hardware, software and partner applications, Samsung increasingly offers end-to-end solutions that underpin business-critical operations – from drug trials to public safety.
Samsung wanted to introduce their mobile device-based business solutions with the aim to grow market share and build stronger channel engagement. OneGTM created vertical specific campaign toolkits to increase channel engagement that resulted in increased reach and improved partner relations.
At a glance
19.6% increase in segment revenue
ROI 32.5 to 1
15,684 .com visits
With go-to-market activity directed 100% through channel partners (wireless service providers and carriers), the company is committed to delivering the support that helps partners succeed and motivates them to prioritise Samsung solutions. Samsung wanted to increase channel engagement and encourage them to adopt a more solution-oriented approach by equipping them with the insights, the guidance and the assets they need to generate demand and close sales. It needed to be a scalable approach that could work across multiple partners.
We initially worked with Samsung to understand the profile and the requirements of the targeted channel partners, and then build a framework for successful through-channel marketing, setting out what types of tools and what level of support would be required to help partners succeed. Based on this framework we then developed a series of industry-specific campaign toolkits, leveraging existing Samsung content where appropriate and complementing it with additional guidance, assets and enablement tools.
- Increased reach to end-user business customers by leveraging the joint offering with wireless service provider and wireless carrier partners.
- Achieved budget stretch by deploying existing insight collateral through multiple service provider partners.
- Created more and stronger relationships by opening up new markets for service provider partners and enabling them to capitalise without any heavy lifting.
- Gained simultaneous sector reach and increased campaign frequency with roll-out through partners.
- Increased internal marketing efficiency by establishing a systematic approach to activating partners.
- Won multiple industry awards, including the B2B Marketing Award for 'Best Channel Marketing Initiative' and the Killer Content Award for 'Best Channel Partner Marketing'
Talk to us
To talk about how we could help your businessContact us