2022 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
2022 Marketing Excellence Awards recognizes programs that demonstrate market insight, innovative marketing, and business impact with strategic B2B marketing.
by Momentum ITSMA Staff
March 3, 2022
This article was shared before we integrated Momentum ITSMA into one single company, bringing all of our capabilities together. Learn more.
Award categories include Account-Based Marketing, Digital Transformation, Marketing Enablement, Sales Collaboration, Strengthening the Brand, and Thought Leadership, as well as special awards for best SMB organizations. Submission deadline May 20, 2022.
LEXINGTON Massachusetts, March 3, 2022
ITSMA, the leading authority on professional standards, training curriculum, and strategic effectiveness for the B2B marketing profession, today launches the 2022 Marketing Excellence Awards program.
The program honors standout performance in seven strategic and critical aspects of B2B marketing with a special focus on growth and innovation with high value services and solutions. In recognition of the increasing prominence of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) throughout the B2B marketing world, this year’s program includes two different ABM categories, along with five other areas of marketing impact.
“I’m very excited to launch the silver jubilee of the Marketing Excellence Awards. This will be the 25th year that we’ve recognized the best of the best in solutions and services marketing. While so much has changed since 1998, not the least of which is our award categories, we remain even more committed to recognizing excellence in marketing today,” said Dave Munn, Chief Community Officer & President of ITSMA. “The MEAs are a celebration of thoughtfully-designed and well-executed marketing programs that are built upon data-driven insights, deliver innovative solutions, and elevate marketing’s position as a strategic growth driver for the business. This year, I’m happy to announce two new categories that reflect how marketing continues to focus on the future: Advancing Marketing’s Digital Transformation and Enabling Marketing for Success.”
The Awards Program, now celebrating its twenty-fifth year, recognizes programs that demonstrate deep market insight, innovative marketing approaches, and substantial business impact across the most important aspects of strategic B2B marketing. Last year’s winners included: Aspire Systems, Capgemini, Cisco Systems, Citrix, FireEye, HCL Technologies, Honeywell, IBM, Infosys, Optum, Salesforce, Splunk, and Tata Consultancy Services.
The deadline for submissions is May 20, 2022.
2022 Award Categories
- Advancing Marketing’s Digital Transformation. Taking advantage of technology capabilities by emphasizing integration, useability, and adoption; training users to leverage the tools in their marketing stack to their fullest potential; integrating marketing and sales to optimize an omni-channel customer experience.
- Collaborating with Sales. Improving access to high-quality and consistent content and providing deep, personalized insight and intelligence on priority prospects and accounts to enable innovative and flexible approaches to hybrid sales enablement that drives revenue.
- Deepening Engagement through Thought Leadership. Developing insight-led and innovative content, events, and experiences that bring bold new thinking to priority clients and prospects, deepening engagement, strengthening reputation, and accelerating pipeline and revenue growth.
- Embedding ABM Programs. Creating an ABM culture across the organization to deliver orchestrated, client-centric solutions as a core component of the firm’s overall growth strategy.
- Enabling Marketing for Success. Nurturing and enabling the marketing organization to be a creative and insight-led team that drives strategic growth, by creating centers of excellence, focusing on training, developing career paths, and fostering an agile and collaborative environment.
- Optimizing ABM Campaigns. Developing insight-led ABM campaigns to build reputation, strengthen relationships, and drive revenue in a priority account or accounts. Reorienting thought leadership to engage with target audiences or break into new markets while focusing on the digital buying process to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Strengthening and Differentiating the Brand. Building on brand strength and reputation to differentiate the company through purpose-driven programs, drive awareness and interest in new offerings, and deliver on the brand promise.
Eligibility And Awards
The ITSMA Marketing Excellence Awards program is open to all companies that market and sell technology, telecom, professional services, and/or business services or solutions. Small and medium-sized businesses are especially encouraged to apply.
ITSMA awards two winners in each category:
- Diamond: Best in class for the industry
- Gold: Standout results in marketing impact
In addition to the two winners in each category, ITSMA will award two winners from small and medium-sized businesses. These awards will go to the strongest submissions from two companies with less than $500 million in annual revenue, regardless of category.
ITSMA will announce the winners at a special awards ceremony during ITSMA’s Annual Marketing Vision Conference on October 24-26, 2022 at the Kimpton Marlowe Hotel in Cambridge, MA.
Visit momentumitsma.com/marketing-excellence-awards/ for detailed information, submission guidelines, and access to our online award submission portal.
ITSMA operates independently within the Momentum group, combining the 25-year experience of our leadership team with the expertise and resources of the Momentum group to provide enhanced services, support, and resources to the marketing industry. Our continued mission is to define, enable, and inspire growth through excellence.
Marketing Excellence Award Winners 2021
Winners were announced on October 13 during our virtual Awards Ceremony and the celebration for this year’s award winners will continue next week during our annual Marketing Vision conference.